lauantai 8. heinäkuuta 2017

"Serene" Seven year old


There is always hope in the air  - may be some action in the garden, may be?

This is taken after some action, we had lots of obedience fun las weekend and we all excelled, happily posing there after.

Sometimes taking it just easy, my tongue keeps on doing whatever it wants.

I am fond of puddles, streams and lakes, whatever the season it is always worth having "a bath".

Poor us, left behind a closed door!


This holiday week we went just once to a new forest walk; Jääskelä nature trail, 6 km. Prikka, the stupid youngster, did not know how to walks on planks. She well done twice, hanging on her belly!

The ladders no problem, pf course!


Some nice cliffs after climbing up, on top fine views.

Some pine tree forests on our way. It was pretty dry, so no Wellington boots were needed for the two legged company.

Some swimming in lake Päijänne, too.

Birch tree forest

Back to close by home. My speed or enthusiasm has not disappeared anywhere, still love to run, the faster the better! Here we are doing the new movement, and someone forgot to bring two jumps, so sh this is her make believe hurdle.


There is always someone coming in the front. This is from the home forest.

I like to sit beside my feet, on my bottom.

Me and one of the teddies, I like to take them out and nurse them good! I also love my bed blanket and I love to yodel (like a Swiss) when I am on a good mood!

I am the loveliest seven year old this family can have, so serene (not) but a happy enthusiastic, ready for a super fast run!

Regards, Jinga


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti