sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2018

Neiti nelivuotias - minä itse/ miss four year old herself



Tartteekohan maailmassa muita ollakkaan? Minä parrasvaloissa ja kaikk muu hämärää
I guess me is enough, no need for any body else, me in the limelight, nothing else to be seen

Ihan jämäkästi seison jaloillain laiturillain
Standing steady and sturdy on my jetty

Joskus voin olla kiroileva siili, kun joku hyppää veteen, eikä ota mukaan. 
Hyppään perässä; uin ja kiroilen mutt vain joskus!
I can express my mind loudly, if someone jumps without the water not takin me along. I might jump and join the swimmer and l will let him know that I was left behind, I can be loud if I want to!

Useimmiten oon vakaa ja hillitty mutt en kuitenkaan aina, ähäkuti!
Most of the time I am very modest and steady, but not always!

Nyt on taas se aika vuodesta, että pitää pongailla sieniä, tässä mustatorvisieni löytöni, viikonloppunana tosin pongasin myös hienon sieniveitsen ja hirven. Eikös ne ole kaikki  samaa kategoriaa?
This time of the year, I need to do some mushroom hunting, here I  found some black trumpet mushrooms, I also found a mushroom knife and earlier when I went running I found a moose, too, chased her a bit, not to harass my beloved one.


Joskus oon hätkyilemäti suorittamassa tehtäviä, joskus on kiire etiäpäin, sellaista se on!
I might be steady and punctual in my work but i might need to hurry to the next time, I do not hear always the commands as fast as I should!

Well, en ole aikustumassa, olen ollut aikuinen pienestä pitäen!
I am not maturing to be an adult, I have always been adult and mature!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti